Total Time: 30 minutes; 10 minutes active
Roasted cauliflower takes on the rich smoky flavor of chipotle in adobo in this quick and simple recipe.
- 1 head cauliflower, stems removed, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, garlic, chipotle peppers and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Spread the cauliflower out onto a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until cauliflower begins to brown and is tender.
A great side for roasted or grilled beef, pork or chicken, this savory cauliflower is also a tasty snack, warm or chilled, served with lime-spiked yogurt dipping sauce. Substitute smoked paprika for the chipotle peppers to reduce the spice level.
101 calories, 7 g. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 92 mg. sodium, 8 g. carbohydrate, 4 g. fiber, 4 g. protein
Posted by permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at www.strongertogether.coop.