- 1 cup Co-op Red Chili Hot Sauce
- 12 large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 tbsp organic olive oil
- 1 organic onion, diced
- 1 organic green bell pepper, choped
- 1 organic red bell pepper, chopped
- Kerrygold grass fed butter
- 6 Local Tortilla Revolution Tortillas
- 2 cups grated cotija cheese (or Monterey jack)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Fresh cilantro leaves (garnish)
- Lime wedges (garnish)
- Toss shrimp in hot sauce and set aside
- In a large skillet, cook onions and bell peppers over high heat until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook shrimp and sauce, stirring only occasionally until shrimp are opaque (add water if needed). Remove and chop shrimp into 1" pieces.
- In a clean skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Place a tortilla inside, and layer cheese, vegetables, and shrimp on top. Top with extra cheese and add second tortilla. Cook on both sides, adding butter as needed.
- Remove tortilla and repeat with the rest of tortillas.
- To serve, cut tortillas into wedges and garnish with sour cream, cilantro, and lime.