- 1 lb organic red beets, trimmed
- 1 lb organic gold beets, trimmed
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp minced organic garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 cups greens of choice
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Wrap beets in foil and bake for 1 hr 20 minutes until tender. Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk until combined. Pour half of mixture into separate bowl.
- Spread greens over serving platter.
- Remove skin from cooled beets and cut into wedges. Add red beets to one bowl of mixture and gold to the other bowl, tossing each to cover. Arrange beets over watercress, sprinkling with salt, pepper, and cheese to taste.
- Drizzle remaining mixture over the top and serve.