Total Time: 15 minutes
Cantaloupe or Honeydew and prosciutto may seem like an unlikely pair, but the salty-sweet mix is a refreshing twist on the classic caprese salad.
- 8oz container of fresh mozzarella balls
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 2-3 pound melon, seeds and rind removed, slice 1 inch lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic glaze
- 6-8 thinly sliced prosciutto
- Mix orange juice, honey, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Toss melon with white wine vinegar in a large bowl; season generously with salt. Transfer melon to a platter, drape prosciutto and tear the fresh mozzarella cheese into bite-size pieces and scatter over top; arrange mint leaves onto the salad.
- Carefully spoon dressing over and drizzle with balsamic glaze.