KoKos Coconut Gouda
Made with fresh, pasteurized cow’s milk and a healthy dash of organic coconut cream, added for extra flavor and creaminess. It's a delightfully unique cheese with a nutty taste and a touch of refreshing sweetness. Enjoy it with fruit or thinly sliced with crisp crackers and chilled white wine or your favorite beverage.
This product stood out for its unique use of organic coconut cream, rarely found in a cheese product. The coconut milk combined with a creamy Dutch Gouda, results in an outstanding yet simple product makes a wonderful snack and can be added to recipes to ad a unique and delicious flavor.
KoKos Pineapple Black Forest Ham Pizza
- 8" Pizza Crust or pre-made dough rolled out thin
- 1 large handful of grated KoKos® - Coconut Cheese
- 1 large handful of grated Mozzarella
- Pizza Sauce
- Red onions
- Red and green peppers
- Pineapple chunks (fresh or canned)
- Ham (Black Forest or other)
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- First spread pizza sauce on the dough.
- Sprinkle some of the grated cheese.
- Add green pepper, red pepper, pineapple chunks, and ham.
- Add more cheese to top.
- Bake on oiled sheet or pizza stone until the cheese is melted. (Or according to the instructions on your crust). Voila, delicous!
Content thanks to and adapted from Cheeseland