There are a lot of exciting things going on right now at the Village location – every week it's looking closer and closer to a finished store! Some of the most exciting updates include:
- The shell is finished! That means the windows and vestibule doors are in.
- Landscaping is being finalized!
- Kitchen hoods are installed.
- Flooring is being stained and sealed!
- First coat of paint is on the walls!
- Bathrooms are tiled.
- Starting to install the light fixtures (the skylights are already in)!
- Opening date is set! We'll be having our grand opening November 13th - 15th. See you there!
Don't Forget to Vote!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH – SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4TH
This year, we have five nominees competing for three open seats on the Boise Co-op Board. In the coming weeks, look for a postcard in your mailbox detailing how you can vote online or in person. If you do not receive a postcard, please email us at [email protected] to request voting information or read the instructions below to learn how to vote.
How To Vote Online:
If you have not received your postcard on how to vote online, please follow the instructions below:
You will need your Co-Owner ID number* in order to login to the system. You can find this 8-digit number on the bottom of your shopping receipt. Your password will be your primary account holder's last name. For example, if the primary holder is Betty Johnson, your password would be johnson. Your password will be all lowercase, without spaces.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 208.472.4500 or [email protected]
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Once logged in, you will be asked to select up to 3 candidates. You may click on the candidate’s “details” link to learn more about them.
- Once you have selected your candidates, click next and then confirm your vote.
- Upon completion, you may print out a receipt for your own records.
*To be eligible to vote, you must meet the following requirements: