- Co-op Housemade Beef or Chicken Fajita Mix
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 large organic onions, slivered
- 3 organic bell peppers (get several colors if possible)
- 2 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 12 Local Tortilla Revolution Tortillas
- Co-op Made Salsa and sour cream for garnish (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken or beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through (add water if needed to prevent drying).
- Remove from skillet and set aside, covering to keep warm.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the skillet and cook onions and peppers until tender and partially caramelized (3-4 minutes)
- Add garlic, chili powder, paprika, and cumin and cook, stirring for two more minutes. Combine with cooked meat and serve with warm tortillas and garnish.