This recipe can be prepared for less than $1/serving
thanks to our Co+op Basics Program!
- 2 eggs*
- 2 ripe organic bananas
- 3 tbsp local honey*
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond meal*
- 1/2 + 2 tbsp oat flour*
* = available in bulk
bold = part of our Co+op Basics Program
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an eight-serving muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, then add bananas and mash. Add honey, baking powder, almond milk, and stir to combine.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool.
- Top with chopped nuts if desired.