- 2-3 organic spring onions
- 1 organic avocado
- 1 large organic grapefruit
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4oz organic spring greens or spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh organic strawberries
- 1/2 pound organic asparagus, trimmed and shaved into strips with a vegetable peeler
- To make the dressing, puree spring onions, avocado, grapefruit juice, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss greens, strawberries and asparagus together.
- Transfer to plates, drizzle with the dressing and serve.
- Extra dressing will keep one day refrigerated.