This recipe is easy to make and a game day favorite! Check out our full list of game day recipes here!
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced (only $5 for 5 until Feb. 9th!)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (only $4 for 2 until Feb. 9th!)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, or more, to taste ($1.30 off until Feb. 9th!)
- Garlic salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, jack or both)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives - drained and finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados.
- Mix in lime juice, cilantro, ¼ cup salsa, garlic salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, blend the sour cream and taco seasoning.
- In a 9 X 9 (or similar) inch dish, spread the refried beans. Layer with the rest of the salsa, then sour cream mixture and spread on guacamole.
- Top with cheese and black olives, tomatoes and green onions are optional as toppings.
- Serve with your favorite chips and veggies