- 6 1/2 lb corned beef
- 6 heads organic garlic
- 6 medium organic carrots
- 6 medium organic red potatoes, halved
- 2lb head of organic green cabbage, cut into wedges
- Mustard and horseradish (for serving)
- Place the corn beef, garlic, and 6 cups water in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours 30 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water and cook on low till tender, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Add carrots and potatoes, cover and cook on high until almost tender, about 2 hours.
- Add cabbage and cook until tender, about 45 munutes.
- Remove the beef and carve across the grain in 1/3" slices. Keep slices together and return to slow cooker, cooking for 15 minutes. Serve with mustard and horseradish.