It's fun being unique, isn't it? The Boise Co-op's grocery, refrigerated and frozen sections feature a diverse variety of natural foods and specialty foods ranging from hundreds of local products to hard-to-find ethnic and European imports.
We also offer a wide range of products to accommodate specialty diets, such as gluten-free, raw and macrobiotic. Plus our staff really knows their stuff, and they'll point you to whatever you need.
What we offer:
- Breads and tortillas
- Flours, baking mixes, sweeteners and spices
- Ethnic foods
- Refrigerated tofu, meat alternatives, salsas, vegan cheeses, miso and more
- Frozen meals, vegetables, berries, breads, ice cream and desserts
- Pasta and pasta sauces
- Canned goods and prepared meals
- Cereal, granola and Oatmeal
- Coffee and tea
- Cookies and crackers
- Juice, soda and water
- Raw food, gluten-free and macrobiotic
- Household cleaners and paper products