The holidays are behind us now, but lurking up ahead are the bills for all those things that helped put a smile on the faces of friends and family. Time to tighten the budget belt a bit, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good glass of wine. This weekend we're pouring some of the staff's favorite bargain bottles, top quality juice at affordable prices. Here's the line-up:
- Zuccolo Prosecco, Extra Dry, $12.99
- 2016 La Mision Chardonnay, Reserva. $9.99
- 2014 Chateau Saint Jean Côtes du Rhône Villages, $10.99
- 2015 Rio Madre Rioja Graciano, $11.99
- 2016 Chateau Maris Minervois. $12.99
January 5 is the Co-op's big First Friday Sale, but all five wines will be 15% off both days of the tasting.