For week three we're featuring wines that make up the iconic house of Santa Margherita. Though best known for their Pinot Grigio, the Marzotta family, owners of Santa Margherita, has holdings in areas as diverse as Alto Adige, Tuscany and Sicily. Gary Madden from Hayden Beverage will be our host for this diverse line-up. Here's what he'll be pouring:
- Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio
- Feudo Zirtari Bianco Inzolia Chardonnay
- Feudo Zirtari Rosso Nero d' Avola Syrah
- Sassoregale Sangiovese
- Lamole di Lamole Chianti Classico
As always, all six wines will be 15% off on both days of the tasting.