Dr. Tara Koble will lead this discussion on proper nutrition for your furry friends. Here are some of the points she will be covering:
- What it means to be an obligate carnivore as far as nutrition goes.
- The difference between low carb or grain free foods and the "standard" foods at grocery stores.
- How to read a pet food label accurately.
- What diseases can be prevented by feeding cats like cats.
- Why feeding raw cat food is not all that scary or dangerous.
This class will take place in the meeting room behind the Pet Shop. There is no cost to attend, but we ask that you RSVP at the link below.