Dr. Tara Koble will lead this discussion on proper nutrition for your furry friends. Here are some of the points she will be covering:
- What it means to be an obligate carnivore as far as nutrition goes.
- The difference between low carb or grain free foods and the "standard" foods at grocery stores.
- How to read a pet food label accurately.
- What diseases can be prevented by feeding cats like cats.
- Why feeding raw cat food is not all that scary or dangerous.
This class will take place in the meeting room behind the Pet Shop.